HR Services Specialist, EMEA
This job posting is no longer active
Join us in Warsaw as a HR Services Specialist, EMEA
- We'll look to you to support employees across various locations while broadening your knowledge of the HR rules and legislation of European countries, mainly Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Finland, Sweden and Norway
- Working in a dynamic environment, you'll continually look for ways to improve our processes before implementing solutions
- Recognised as a subject matter expert, you'll act as a contact point regarding specialist HR matters including payroll
What you'll do
As a Service specialist, you'll be responsible for the delivery of accurate data to our payroll outsourcer in a timely fashion. You'll ensure all information is processed correctly in order to execute monthly payroll for eight European countries.
Your remit will cover an end-to-end operational HR process which will involve the processing of data changes, confirming the changes via employment contracts and confirmation letters, and then updating our HR systems.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Supporting with the JML process
- Answering line managers’ and employees’ HR queries
- Identifying trends in queries being handled and creating documents for colleagues and employees to refer to
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone fluent in English, ideally with a grasp of Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian and French. Along with excellent communication skills, you'll possess the ability to translate complicated knowledge into clear advice on standard policies and procedures. You'll be educated to a Master's Degree level, and along with experience in HR, you'll have some knowledge of CRM tools and HR software systems.
As well as this, you'll need:
- The ability to work under pressure, and the integrity to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- A strong customer focus, and the ability to build strong relationships
- Astute attention to detail and a problem solving mind set
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help. If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.