This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Compliance Analyst to join us in Manchester or Edinburgh
- In this new role in Shared Services Operations (SSO), you'll support the Compliance Manager in developing and implementing a fit for purpose compliance framework, which evidences that all global SSO accountabilities are being effectively discharged
What you'll do
You'll contribute towards the development, measurement and analysis of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) across Shared Service Operations (SSO), which supports the proactive identification of any key risks associated to the individual accountability regime.
- Undertake routine assurance which confirms that policy changes across SSO have been adequately interpreted and delivered effectively
- Analyse and review KRI performance across the global SSO teams and build into the Customer Experience & Supervision (CE&S) reporting suite, and highlight any emerging trends or concerns to the Compliance Manager
- Support the Compliance Manager in completing objective assessments over the closure of significant issues
The skills you'll need
You'll bring a strong understanding of risk, and essentially, strong written and verbal communication skills, as you'll use them to effectively support the oversight reporting.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills
- Confidence when you need to challenge or influence
- Experience in a risk role or environment
- The ability to review, analyse and manipulate a broad set of data to identify business problems and opportunities
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.