Business Intelligence Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join us in Warsaw
- Join our Client & Sales Business intelligence (BI) team on a full time, permanent basis
- You'll be preparing financial reports for senior management and supporting Business Managers from NatWest Markets
- You'll also be understanding business issues related to global revenues within NatWest Markets and dealing with enquiries in a professional manner
What you'll do
Providing periodic reporting and responding to ad hoc business requests for information and analysis, you’ll leverage both business and finance knowledge both within the divisional Finance team and the wider BI community in both Poland and London.
You’ll be achieving this through your day to day duties, which will include:
- Producing analysis to drive better decision making and enhanced performance
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of reports
- Adhere to timelines for month end activities for assigned processes
- Building positive long term relation with Business Partners in onshore team
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with Finance or Banking background and an overall understanding of general financial control concepts and banking knowledge. You’ll have strong analytical skills and demonstrable skill at evaluating options and generating solutions.
We’re also looking for:
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Advanced MS Office (especially Excel); VBA would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of P&L, Balance sheet and ratios
- Experience in analysis of banking products
- Experience in business intelligence tools (Qlikview, Cognos) would be an asset
It's important you have an extensive experience in an international environment performing a financial analyst role. Ideally, you’ll also be working towards a professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
How we’ll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.