Tech Lead - SWIFT
This job posting is no longer active
Job Title:Tech Lead – Payments Schemes and Gateways
Job Location: Various
If your expertise lies in providing technical analysis and platform solutions, a position as Lead Solutions Specialist is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for technical analysis of business and technical requirements and providing solution to fulfil requirements for the given platform.
To qualify for this role, you must have a good academic record with a relevant professional degree from a college/university and must have detailed SWIFT knowledge. The role requires working as per UK hours.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Payments SWIFT Gateways technology team reporting to the Development manager.
The Payments Swift gateways technology team is part of payment technology area and is responsible for managing all SWIFT Gateways and SWIFT infrastructure globally. The team is also responsible to provide SWIFT expertise to various business areas and other technology team. The team is responsible for all the technical changes and management of all SWIFT platforms.
As Lead Solutions Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Technical analysis of requirements and defining changes required in applications to full-fill requirements
- Analysing impact of applications as a result of new requirements
- Identifying changes required in applications to fulfil new requirements
- Analysing and identifying impact of upgrading core software such as database, application servers, and OS versions
- Assisting the testing team in test configuration and test execution
Skills you need
- A working knowledge of project methodologies, project toolsets like Planview & Oracle (finance tool), Change Management processes, INFOMAN
- Good knowledge of SWIFT gateways and protocols, SWIFNet Fin, FileAct & SWIFT infrastructure such as SAGs and HSM
- Good knowledge of SWIFT services and testing tools such as Quality centre
- Good knowledge of end-to-end SWIFT message processing
- Working with Platform manager and development manager on platform strategy
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.