Analyst ( Specialism )
This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in Performance and Non-Functional Testing, a position as Analyst - NFT is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring Performance testing of Mortgages work stream.
To qualify for this role, you need to have strong prior experience in Non Functional Testing in the IT industry.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the NFT division reporting to the Tech Lead/Team Lead.
As Analyst – NFT, you will be involved in Life cycle of performance testing, starting from gathering Non Functional requirements up to publishing the Test Completion Report and would comprise of:
- Non Functional Requirements gathering with business/Tech Architect
- Create business scenarios and workload profiler on basis of Non Functional Requirements
- Performance Test Plan creation, creating Loadrunner scripts and scenarios
- Analysing the results to find out potential bottlenecks, status update to stakeholders on progress
- Coordination with different teams (Dev, Infrastructure) to resolve the bottleneck(s)
Skills you need
- Experience in Performance testing using tools like Loadrunner, performance Center or Borland Silk, good understanding of Performance Testing concepts
- Strong hands on experience in writing scripts in Loadrunner/Silk, hands on Experience in creating scenarios in Performance Center
- Experience in Root cause analysis of the bottlenecks and issues encountered during the performance test execution
- Well versed with the different testing methodologies/ techniques/phases and is capable of using the same as per the needs of the project
- Analytical and problem solving attitude along with able to perform under tight deadlines and a booster for the team
- Must demonstrate a flexible approach towards work, and ability to move across roles
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development is first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.