Join us as a Capital, Governance & Liquidity Assurance Analyst
- This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of protecting the bank and supporting with implementing a second line assurance model for the bank
- Along with a valuable platform from which to see how the bank manages a key risk portfolio, you’ll gain a high level appreciation for how the bank works
What you'll do
Reporting to the Capital, Governance & Liquidity Manager, you'll undertake risk based assurance and form an opinion on the effectiveness of the regulatory control environment. Along with this, you'll assist in creating, maintaining and delivering the second line of defence assurance plan for governance, capital and liquidity risk across the bank.
We’ll look to you to deliver against channel and central actions, in line with the risk appetite and direction set by management, as well as supporting an effective and efficient assurance function, meeting all policy standard owners, legal and regulatory requirements and expectations.
On top of this, you’ll be:
- Improving assurance processes, procedures and scheduling methodologies, making sure that the global methodology and supporting processes are consistent, up to date and fully aligned with our policy framework
- Working to improve and support the assurance toolset to support a robust process that develops the right outcomes for the bank
- Contributing to the development and delivery of an annual risk-based assurance programme
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with financial services experience in a global financial services organisation. Along with strong knowledge of governance, liquidity and capital risks, you'll have a good understanding of risk management and knowledge of the design and execution of assurance programmes within a financial services environment.
You’ll need excellent communication skills as you’ll be building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the bank, developing and using these networks across internal and external organisations.
You’ll also bring:
- Experience and understanding of governance, capital and liquidity risks that have to be managed in a banking environment
- Experience of operating in an assurance or risk function
- Experience of developing relationships with stakeholders and building positive working relationships
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to influence at all levels