Join us as a Digital Sales Planner
- This role will see you supporting the development of the departmental strategy, building investment cases and a performance management approach and framework
- Through working closely with colleagues, you’ll assist in creating a strategy which delivers the annual business sales targets for each customer segment and product
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact as you support our strategy and shape the way we move forward
- We're offering this role for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
Your role as a Digital Sales Planner will see you actively coordinating quarterly planning processes to set trading targets, identify expected costs, benefit returns and synergies identification with other business activities and projects.
We’ll look for you to be:
- Leading regular trading meetings to socialise performance to date while monitoring sales run rates
- Working with stakeholders across the bank to keep an updated view of ongoing activities
- Assisting the wider teams in understanding roadmap priorities
- Holding information sharing meetings while producing important documentation
The skills you'll need
An extensive digital background is a must for this role, and you'll be able to understand insight driven decisions and spot trended change and opportunities through multichannel behaviour. You’ll need experience in understanding journey mapping, as well as an awareness of how this fits into a multi-channel experience to drive improvement.
We'll also expect you to have significant experience in planning, forecasting and budget management as well as KPI tracking across a number of business functions and teams. And you'll be able to work through complex data flows independently.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- A solid understanding of digital marketing, analytics and digital acquisition ecosystems
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels, accompanied with an ability to lead meetings and influence colleagues through the product cycle and strategy
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Excel
- Experience in analysing and evaluating complex information and identifying gaps, problem solving and using data to make recommendations and inform decision making
- A background in Agile project delivery while managing risks, solving issues and influencing key stakeholders
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.