Join us as a Anti-Bribery & Corruption Analyst
- This is an opportunity to take on a role where you’ll analyse, investigate and research issues that affect our organisation
- You’ll own, develop and make sure that the risk and control governance framework and strategy is in place for your business sector
- Hone your existing analytical skills and advance your career in this fast-paced role
What you'll do
You’ll adhere to the team’s risk appetite, policy standards and all relevant external laws, regulations and industry guidance across the sector. You’ll also deliver strategic intelligence and services which identify any potential risks and issues that would impact the bank, and contribute to the development of the team, and coach colleagues as needed.
On top of this, you'll be responsible for the monitoring and testing of financial crime matters covering anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-tax evasion and sanctions.
It’ll also be your responsibility to:
Focus on financial crime related testing and monitoring of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption, and Anti-Tax Evasion Policy areas, including PEP screening, G&E and adverse news alert handling
Contribute to CDD files, transaction monitoring alerts, PEP screening, sanctions screening and adverse press alert handling
Track, review and scrutinise financial crime risk issues
Liaise closely with financial crime first and second lines of defence
Draft monitoring and testing reports, and agree observations and findings with relevant stakeholders
Play a key role in supporting the delivery of a high quality, comprehensive, prevention focused intelligence function within financial crime
The skills you'll need
You’ll need good analytical, investigative and research skills and the ability to produce high quality testing and monitoring reports. You should also have experience of working within an intelligence team, specialised enhanced due diligence sector or similar specialist function.
You’ll also need:
Experience of conducting testing and report writing
A background in building, monitoring and testing frameworks
The ability to identify and build sources and contacts
- Good interpersonal skills particularly in terms of relationship management and networking
- The ability to understand and interpret the need of internal business, translating this into tangible deliverables
- Experience of working internationally, or delivering products that have an international dimension
Some experience of working in financial crime compliance, although this isn't essential