Join us as a Quality Assurance and Training Analyst
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you’ll be helping us with anti-money laundering (AML) activities
- You’ll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
- This role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes and exposure for you and your work
What you'll do
Joining a specialist AML team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You’ll be facilitating training on subjects related to financial crime investigation, supporting new joiners through their induction and accreditation journey with continuous coaching and development and.
As you continue to develop in your role, you’ll support with process training and knowledge sharing across your team and you’ll help to embed any regulatory changes.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Creating and delivering financial crime training and supporting colleague induction and accreditation
- Undertaking quality assurance checks, ensuring quality and compliance
- Analysing trends and proactively identifying gaps in knowledge or process adherence
- Updating training and process documentation as required
- Monitoring and participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience of financial crime with a good understanding of material construction and governance. You’ll also have experience of designing and delivering training, coupled with strong communication skills.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- A relevant AML qualification, such as an ICA Certificate in Anti-Money Laundering or equivalent
- Strong investigation skills and a logical approach to the completion of investigations
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with record keeping
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience developing others
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.