Join us as a Performance & Business Management Manager
- Take on a role with great career development potential and hone your business management expertise as you work with business leaders
- You'll be part of a team working for Tyl by NatWest, supporting a Business Manager in driving simplification, collaboration and consistency in how the business is managed
- Join a team with a collaborative ethos and a commitment to innovation and play an integral part in driving a strong performance focus across Tyl by NatWest
What you'll do
In this role you'll be supporting a leadership team to plan ahead and deliver business strategy in line with our long-term goals. We'll look to you to champion employee engagement activity across Tyl, managing employee opinion survey processes and analysing and disseminating the results. You'll also be supporting and implementing bank-wide, divisional and business activities, and engagement agendas such as pay, leadership team operating rhythms and the creation of papers and executive reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Making sure performance and business management activities are aligned to the broader bank-wide strategic agenda
- Supporting the Business Manager in monitoring activity relating to cost management, performance management and all budgeting and forecasting
- Delivering HR processes, liaising with Resourcing, Learning and People Services to ensure recruitment and development processes are executed in a timely manner to attract and retain our best people
- Reviewing relevant MI and providing analysis of data
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience of working in a leadership support or business management role. You'll additionally need reasonable knowledge of the customer business, key services and how it interacts with the rest of our business.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Experience of working on multiple business initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use information to develop creative solutions that bring tangible value
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.