Join us as a Project Manager
- This is an opportunity for a driven Project Manager to join us and deliver our goals on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- We’ll look to you to lead on change activity with a strong customer focus and support our operational teams
- Hone your existing project management skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll prepare, manage and provide reporting on all project plans, controls and resource plans and make sure that the plan is in line with any wider programme plans and controls. You’ll build and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels, including respective technology or project managers.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Lead and define the production of a project initiation document and make sure that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to our strategic goals
- Analyse the appropriate statements and prepare estimates for approval
- Support the creation of a financial business case
- Track and report project costs and make sure that the project is completed in allotted budgets
- Make sure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed governance framework
The skills you'll need
We’ll expect you to hold a project management qualification, as well as some experience in change management in an operational area or HR. You’ll also have Agile experience and will have previously delivered strategic projects that support a business strategy and its growth agenda.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of delivering project management in a technology or IT function
- Simplification or Lean experience
- Experience of applications for systems and delivery
- To hold a relevant qualification with the health, safety and environment test
- Knowledge of flexible working environments and strategies
- Excellent organisational skills and astute attention to detail
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.