Join us as a Director of Client Management in Rapid Cash
- In this critical role, you’ll lead a team of client managers within the in-life function of our Rapid Cash business
- We’ll look to you to coach and inspire your team to deliver consistently exceptional service and build valuable relationships with to their clients
- You’ll be able to really make this role your own, allowing excellent exposure for you and your work
What you'll do
You’ll proactively manage your team, allowing them to meet their clients’ needs, while driving sustainable portfolio growth and providing strong client risk management. You’ll drive high-quality client experiences and strong client outcomes, maintaining a positive presence in the business with a motivated team.
As a member of the Rapid Cash senior management team, you’ll play a key role in setting the strategy of the business and promoting it across key stakeholders.
Other duties will include:
- Embedding a high-performance culture that promotes the identification and development of talent and provides regular tailored coaching
- Maintaining a network with Rapid Cash teams and other internal stakeholders
- Driving an effective operating rhythm and workflow within the business, creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Acting as a business approver when required and ensuring first line of defence responsibilities
- Protecting the bank’s capital and reputation by ensuring strong and diligent risk management
The skills you'll need
You’ll have a proven track record in the management and leadership of teams of multi-skilled professionals, including the responsibility for recruitment, development, resource planning and performance management. We’ll also expect you to have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work collaboratively across a range of stakeholders.
We’ll also want to see:
- Expert knowledge of the relevant policies and processes for our Rapid Cash business, and the external marketplace and alternative providers
- A track record of strategic thinking and building business intelligence through working and engaging with other leaders and teams across the bank
- Expert knowledge of banking policies and processes
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.