Join us as an Data & Analytics Analyst
- As an Analyst, you'll gain exposure to different and large amounts of data and the data science academy, as you support other functions in the bank
- You'll be managing the analysis of complex bank, franchise or function data to identify business issues and opportunities, supporting the delivery of high quality business solutions
- This is an opportunity to continue learning at our data academy, with access to the learning portal and education and training for upskilling
What you'll do
As an Analyst, you'll be providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution. In addition, you'll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles, as well as interrogating, interpreting and visualising large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities.
You'll also be:
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Utilising an in-depth understanding of the interrelationships of data and multiple data domains
- Developing high level operating and business models, and creating detailed process documentation and associated training material
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, resolving as needed
- Managing and prioritising the workstack and allocated projects to ensure high quality work and on time delivery to meet stakeholders expectations
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone educated to a degree level in a numerical subject, with experience in SQL, SAS and Python. You'll also need experience in a previous analytical role.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven application of business analysis tools and techniques
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.