Join us as a Decisioning Scientist
- This is an opportunity for a talented Decisioning Scientist to join our Decisioning & Digital team
- We'll look to you to support us in developing new insights from data assets using advanced analytics techniques, working with the business to deliver powerful data led outcomes that support the future CPB strategy
- You'll be delivering AI decisioning propositions and solutions across all of our channels from inception through to final execution, using Pega Marketing
- This role is available in Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Croydon, Southend or Edinburgh
What you'll do
As a Decisioning Scientist, you'll provide a high quality customer decisioning service, supporting the end-to-end development cycle delivering timely, tailored and personalised content in any channel. You'll be exploring data within a range of analytical tools and undertaking insight analysis to identify and design high impact next best actions (NBA) customer propositions
You'll also be:
- Understanding current business problems, and proactively showing how we can solve these using data led solutions
- Working collaboratively across the business to deliver the end-to-end execution
- Adopting an Agile approach, and facing off into specific labs working in cross functional teams
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis and managing multiple deliveries concurrently
- Understanding and reviewing the performance of NBA propositions
- Building and deploying NBA propositions into live customer facing channel environments through Pega or an equivalent decisioning capability
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure requirements map to the technical design
You'll be perfectly positioned to grow your own abilities as well as bringing an innovative and passionate approach to the business area.
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a background in technical roles, and good communication skills. You'll also have spent some time in the industry, and will have experience of operating effectively in a professional environment. You’ll have a clear understanding of how data can be used to drive exceptional customer experience across our digital, direct and relationship managed channels.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience with SAS or SQL to deploy high end analytics and insights, ideally with an understanding of R or python
- Experience of building Next Best Actions in Pega Marketing, and an understanding of how AI is used to optimise customer interactions
- A commitment to personal and business success
- The ability to package and present ideas with clarity, and to convey complex, technical information in an appropriate way
- Experience managing projects and delivering change
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.