Join us as a Network Specialist, Traffic Management
- This is an opportunity to take on a role in a highly skilled and passionate team
- You'll be working to integrate new and innovative technologies, while focusing on Agile principles
- It's a fantastic chance to hone your existing technical expertise and advance your career in this fast paced, exciting role
What you'll do
You'll provide technical leadership and management oversight for running day to day platform activities from incident and recovery, change and problem management perspective, as well as providing escalation support to the Network Operations team.
- Work cohesively with the overall Network platform teams, Data, Engineering, OEMs and Service vendors to develop and shape TMS platform strategies and technology roadmaps
- Working within Agile principles developing, aligning and evolving the platform operational and project deliverables
- Identify service and cost improvement opportunities to make platform operations more efficient
The skills you'll need
You'll need advanced knowledge of Network Security technologies and to have good experience around F5 web application security and content management technologies such as LTM, GTM and ASMs. You should have advanced knowledge of Web application architecture, Distributed or Denial of Services attack, and Layer 7 application attack.
You'll also need knowledge of:
- Industry best practice, trends and emerging technologies
- Service Management disciplines such as Incident, Problem, Change IT, Continuity and Capacity
- Project lifecycles
- Industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment through continuous service improvement
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.