Join us as a CS&O Analyst in Edinburgh
- This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen interest to work within an area that will lead to developing specialist regulatory knowledge, in a role with scope for progression within the department and taking the next step up
- You'll be an integral part of a team that provide a first class trustee oversight service for unit trusts and open ended investment companies (OEIC)
What you'll do
You'll be providing a high quality Trustee Oversight service for Unit Trusts, OEIC’s and Alternative Funds by undertaking a variety of tasks and report into the Team Manager, TDS Operations. You'll undertake a range of administrative activities, including the preparation of work, checking the accuracy of information received from your customer client base, and building a file which will be uploaded onto a client database.
- Complete TDS Operations training programme
- Provide coaching and support to members of the team where needed
- Generate ideas and actively support in Continuous Improvement activities to find better and more efficient ways of working
- Take ownership of queries through to resolution, reporting trends and any recurring issues to the Team Manager
- Be responsible for all payment checking and processing to a high standard
The skills you'll need
You'll need the ability to proactively demonstrate you can plan and organise your workload to support team targets. You'll be able to interpret information delivered through multiple mediums and sources and be able to work well under pressure.
You'll also need:
- Good interpersonal skills to help you to work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail to so that the quality of work is of a consistently high standard
- Numeracy and keyboard skills, with a working knowledge of MS Office applications
Having knowledge and experience of regulated Collective Investment Scheme environment would be an advantage but this isn't essential.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS International, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.