Join our growing Warsaw hub as a Team Leader
- This is a chance to take a key role at the forefront of building advanced analytical capability within Commercial & Private Banking Finance, with a good understanding of banking principals
- You will also understand key financial processes including MI production, performance, reporting, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- You'll influence decisions by providing data driven insight and analysis to the business and other key Finance stakeholder groups
- You’ll have a supportive environment, plenty of challenge, and the opportunity to build new capability within Finance
What you'll do
The Commercial & Private Banking Finance Team’s vision in Warsaw is to influence key decisions and create value through data, insight and analysis. To achieve that we work closely with our business stakeholders, finance business partners and technology to deliver tailored MI solutions, actionable insight and forward looking analysis using the latest technologies and visualisation tools available in Finance, as Natwest adopts latest technologies and delivers innovative solutions to the market.
You'll focus on creating and driving economic value by using your knowledge and expertise, to challenge and influence business decision making. You'll also be providing expert analytical support and commercial insight to the business, and proactively developing analytical models and techniques.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Managing client and business ad-hoc queries and requirements
- Participating in process automations and self-service tools development including change projects
- Working as part of the team in preparing and executing experiments, PoCs and pilots, making innovative use of our data resources
- Providing leadership and assisting with skills development for your team members
- Collaborating with the existing Business Intelligence team in Warsaw
- Proactively engaging and influencing London based business partners and the Finance Director by developing actionable business insight
The skills you'll need
You'll be able to draw on your ability to interact successfully across the business with key stakeholders, combining this with extensive experience with reporting, budgeting or financial and business planning activities. You should have proven commercial experience and a strong understanding of the bigger picture, including understanding of the banking environment.
You'll also bring:
- Analytical skills obtained through extensive experience with reporting, budgeting or financial and business planning activities
- A university degree in Finance, Banking, Economics or similar
- Experience with Tableau would be an asset
- An understanding of the banking environment, business operating model, or the ability to develop it within a short timeframe
- Commercial acumen and the ability to work with and influence a range of stakeholders
- The desire to work in a non-hierarchical, collaborative environment
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.