Senior Client Service Officer
Join us as a Customer Service Officer, Coutts 24 in London or Southend on Sea
- In this telephony role, you'll deliver a world class customer service to our clients
- We'll look to you to provide an outstanding customer journey, and you'll have the opportunity to develop your skill set and banking knowledge in a fast paced and engaging environment
- You'll handle an array of calls with care and attention, and taking real ownership of each and every enquiry
The skills you'll need
- Excellent communication skills
- The drive and enthusiasm to learn and progress your career
- Strong IT skills, proficient at MS applications
How we'll reward you
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £29,700 and you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days – you may be required to work bank holidays.
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
Interviewing for this role
All of our branch and call-centre based roles have a one-way video-based assessment stage.
We want to give you a helping hand, so we’ve put together a short video that’ll give you some handy tips and best practices - and also tell you what to expect during the process.