Market Risk Analyst
Join us in Warsaw as a Market Risk Analyst
- This is an opportunity for a risk professional to take on a role focused on non-linear rates business in our new Market Risk team
- You'll be given an interesting market risk scope of responsibilities and an opportunity to support building a new structure in NatWest Markets Poland
- Joining a collaborative team environment, you'll be able to deepen your market risk knowledge and will be given a platform to develop your career with us
What you'll do
This role will see you providing key support to the Market Risk Manager, including preparing risk reports and limit utilisations, such as VaR and sensitivities, and analysing trade proposals and non-standard deal documents.
You'll also be:
- Investigating and escalating any limit breaches to relevant stakeholders
- Preparing and documenting limit sanctions
- Reviewing trading strategies and challenging any risk taken outside of appetite, escalating any unusual trading activity
- Making sure that the risk is accurately represented in the market risk systems and that the control framework is effective
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience in a market risk environment within an international bank. You'll have a track record of working with a market risk or finance team, along with an understanding of market dynamics, products and the associated risks.
You'll also need:
- A degree level education or a relevant professional qualification
- Technical problem solving and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication, presentation and Excel skills
- The ability to challenge others to enable analysis to be presented in line with expectations
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest Markets benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.