Junior Market Risk Analyst
Join us in Warsaw as a Junior Market Risk Analyst
- This is an opportunity for a risk professional to take on a role focused on non-linear rates business in our new Market Risk team
- You'll be given an interesting market risk scope of responsibilities and an opportunity to support building a new structure in NatWest Markets Poland
- Joining a collaborative team environment, you'll gain valuable exposure to a range of teams and functions and the chance to develop your knowledge in the market risk area
What you'll do
This role will see you providing key support to the Market Risk team, with responsibilities including:
- Preparing risk reports and limit utilisations, such as VaR and sensitivities
- Investigating and escalating any limit breaches to relevant stakeholders
- Making sure that the risk is accurately represented in the market risk systems
- Working closely with other teams and functions to deliver high quality analysis
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone who has a degree level education or relevant professional qualification. You'll have an understanding of market dynamics, products and the associated risks, and ideally experience in an international financial institution.
You'll also need:
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication, presentation and Excel skills
- The ability to challenge others to enable analysis to be presented in line with expectations
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest Markets benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.