Corporate AML Specialist
Join RBS International in the Isle of Man as a Corporate AML Specialist
- This is a great opportunity to help protect the bank and its customers by providing risk assessment analysis on existing high risk customer files
- It's a chance to use your analysis and sound judgment to support in providing a robust defense against financial crime
- Hone your existing AML skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
You'll be reviewing and assessing high risk clients to help us protect our business and our customers. Drawing on your analytical mind-set and sound judgement, you'll provide a robust defence against financial crime.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and coordinating high risk on-boarding applications, to make sure new accounts are opened in line with policies and procedures
- Reviewing, updating and assessing high risk files, including when new relationships are being established
- Liaising with both intermediary and direct customers to gather information required to undertake reviews, considering all risk factors
- Sourcing information using a variety of external and internal sources, including public information
- Making judgements about the risk and status of each review, making recommendations and taking decisions in respect of the maintenance or establishment of a client relationship
The skills you'll need
You'll need experience of working in AML to join us in this role, with experience of practically applying the relevant AML legislation to review complex corporate structures including funds.
We'll also be looking for:
- A relevant professional qualification, such as an advanced ICA or equivalent
- An analytical mind-set with great problem solving skills
- The ability to make sound and reasoned decisions and recommendations which are clearly articulated
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively within the team and with key stakeholders on complex and sensitive issues
- Excellent organisational skills and the confidence to challenge on processes, procedures and operational issues
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and within agreed targets and service standards
What else you need to know
You'll need the right to live and work in the Isle of Man to undertake this role.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS International, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.