Join us as a Branch Manager in York
- You’ll be leading and motivating a branch team – or a group of branches – to deliver outstanding service
- Making sure your branch is integrated into the wider community, you’ll also be providing support to your team
- We’ll support you to achieve the Professional Bankers Certificate and build on your existing skills with a full training and development plan
What you'll do
It will be your role to lead, coach and inspire your team. You’ll provide clear information on our products and services, making banking easier and more convenient for all of your customers.
You’ll bring our vision and values to life by:
- Inspiring and supporting your team, driving them to understand and react responsively our customers’ changing needs
- Building strong relationships, making your branch an integral part of the community, and promoting our position
- Making sure regulatory control and operational processes are in place to protect our customers and the bank
We’ll help you to grow and develop through our fantastic ‘Determined to lead’ training programme, giving you the skills and techniques to become a great leader.
The skills you'll need
You should have experience of line management, and be able to build, lead and motivate a successful team.
Your success will be driven by your ability to:
- Understand and respond effectively to the changing needs of our customers
- Work independently, and with a high degree of resilience
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, which benefits both your team and our customers
How we'll reward you
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £28,688 - £40,500 and you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 36 days – you may be required to work bank holidays.
At Royal Bank of Scotland we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.