OCiR Project Consultant
Join the NatWest Markets Finance team in London as part of the OCiR Project
- Joining us in NatWest Markets as part of the Financial Control team, we'll look to you to work with the OCiR project team to introduce processes to the business
- You'll work with colleagues and a variety of teams within the ring-fence bank to stand-up transfer pricing processes, agreeing the charging and methodologies with each business and regional office of NatWest Markets
- This role is a great opportunity to widen your network and to experience the work of other departments with a legal entity lens
- This role is available at vice president level for a period of 9 months
What you'll do
NatWest Markets OCiR Financial Control team is responsible for supporting project teams to develop the NatWest Markets OCiR service costing and the legal entity transfer pricing processes.
In addition to supporting the wider project team deliver its broader objectives, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the OCiR project team to document the services provided by each area of NatWest Markets
- Mapping cost centres to the documented services and agreeing costings and the criticality of services with the businesses
- Working with the business and project team to agree the allocation keys to generate service costings
- Working with the RBS Allocations team to provide the data to generate transfer pricing costings
- Reviewing and agreeing the output from each transfer pricing run, remapping and resubmitting costings as the process is refined
- Working with other members of the project team to generate the processes and procedures to stand-up the OCiR process in BAU
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you'll have experience of working within a finance function, preferably in a legal entity financial accounting team. You'll have the ability to manage large volumes of financial and non-financial information, and be able to prioritise activities based on the information gathered. A basic understanding of legal entity transfer pricing would be an advantage.
We'll also expect:
- Excellent problem solving skills which have been applied to a diverse range of business issues
- A strong investigation mind-set and the ability to seek information under your own initiative
- Effective communication skills, demonstrated by a strong network of finance and non-finance colleagues
- The ability to use Microsoft products
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.