Security Assesment Specialist
Join us as a Security Assessment Specialist in our growing Warsaw hub
- This is an excellent opportunity to join our Security Assessment team
- You'll perform in-depth IT security analysis of projects delivered globally to make sure any potential risks and issues are mitigated
- Hone your existing analytical skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
You'll investigate systems, looking at them from a potential attacker's perspective to identify any possible threats and vulnerabilities, recommending mitigations to keep our customers safe.
Your role will involve:
- Reviewing the infrastructure of systems to make sure we comply with internal and external security standards, as well as best practices
- Scoping reviews and scheduling penetration tests where needed
- Gathering information by obtaining documents, tests and interviews
- Documenting reviews via security assessments, explaining any findings and recommendations
- Managing relationships with stakeholders, including senior management
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with strong IT security knowledge, and experience in information security at a large international organisation. A professional IT certificate would also be welcome.
We'll also be looking for:
- An understanding of risk assessment principles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical risk principles
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.