Analyst - Business Management
RBS Comeback (Tech)
Join us as Analyst - Business Management in Governance & Control team in P&BM within Enterprise Solutions which supports over 300 applications and has over 3000 staff located across India and the UK. Enterprise Solutions supports and develops applications for Finance, Treasury, Risk, HR, Legal and Internal Audit. IT Security is key to the department meeting its’ objectives and to adhere with legal and regulatory requirements. This role has been created to ensure the continued secure operation of the IT application estate and to provide assurance that key controls are operating effectively.
What the Business does
Responsible for IT Security within Enterprise Solutions and ensuring compliance with legal and
Regulatory requirements and the Bank’s Information Security Policy.
• Responsible for designing and delivering a robust IT Security control testing framework that meets the Bank’s Information Security, and IT Resilience, Policies.
• To champion a culture of control and risk awareness across Enterprise Solutions.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise Solutions to support the delivery of an assurance framework.
• Ad-hoc tasks to support the wider team in delivery of its objectives, contributing to team initiatives and supporting colleagues.
As an Analyst - Business Management, your key responsibilities will include:
• Influencing at senior levels of an organisation to deliver change.
• Managing and delivering complex projects.
• Collaborating to design optimal solutions.
• At least five years in an IT Security role or equivalent, such as an audit or risk management role.
• A degree level qualification or an IT Security qualification such as CISP or CISSM.
• In depth understanding of IT Risk Management and IT Security requirements for the financial industry.
• Knowledge of IT Security tool sets to manage and report on control effectiveness.
The Skills You’ll need
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following personal Attributes:
• An individual who can deliver robust processes and controls to manage IT Security.
• Knowledge of Finance, Treasury and Risk business processes, risks and key controls.
• In depth knowledge of application security and infrastructure security.
• Knowledge of internal or external cloud hosted services and controls.
• Takes responsibility for delivery.
• Challenges existing practices.
• Builds relationships to benefit the organisation
• Works across team and organisational boundaries.
• Strong communication skills that achieve buy-in to objectives.
Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
We’ll make sure you’re clear on what’s expected of you in your role, that you have what you need so that you’re capable of succeeding, and that you’re motivated to do your best work. We’re a place where you can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be recognised for the great contributions you make.
Your reward is about much more than just your salary. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible, giving you the freedom to make choices which fit your lifestyle and your plans for the future.
We care about diversity, and we believe everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work. And as an equal opportunity employer, we invite applicants from all sections of the community including across gender identities, orientations, physical and mental capabilities, cultures and ages. We want you for the work you’ll do.