Digital Experience Manager - Sales
Join us in London, Manchester or Edinburgh as a Digital Experience Manager
- If you’re passionate about creating fantastic digital experiences and harnessing innovation to improve our customers' banking experience, this could be the ideal role for you
- You’ll have responsibility for managing and developing the customer sales experience across a wide range of digital touch points
- You’ll be given a great platform to channel your creativity and improve the digital experience for customers applying for products with us
What you'll do
As a Digital Experience Manager, you'll make sure that whenever our customers interact with us through our digital channel, the experience is the best as it can be.
You'll own, develop and continuously improve the user experience, making sure that we communicate effectively with our customers, removing friction at all stages of their journey and ensuring we meet our regulatory obligations. You'll be using customer insight and data to define new customer experiences, as well as optimising, testing and validating existing journeys, to make sure our customers are getting the best possible experience every time.
Day to day you'll be:
- Delivering measurable improvements in customer experiences across our sales journeys, using a range of tools including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, and Clicktale
- Analysing both qualitative and quantitative data to identify insights that define the short and medium term vision for our credit card propositions
- Actively monitoring and understanding customer feedback and NPS, and delivering enhancements to our sales journeys as a result to help better meet customer needs and expectations
- Supporting the management and delivery of change through our digital properties, from inception to post-live validation and monitoring
- Working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders and managing direct reports
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll have experience of using digital content management systems or analytics tools, paired with first rate analytical skills to enable you to deliver meaningful, actionable insight and identify areas of opportunity using a wide range of sources.
You'll also demonstrate:
- An understanding or proven interest in, experience management, online best practice, personalisation or digital marketing
- A commercial awareness, confidence in your ability to work collaboratively, and the ability to face off effectively to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to be the voice of our customers, understanding their intent and needs to create effortless end-to-end customer journeys
- Experience of working with financial services and specifically short term borrowing products
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.