e-commerce Product Manager
Join us in London as an e-commerce Product Manager
- This is an exciting opportunity to join NatWest Tyl at the start of our journey as we look to build a merchant acquiring business
- We're looking for an e-commerce Product Manager to lead on the creation and implementation of our e-commerce product strategy
- You'll join a team of ambitious product managers who strive to deliver products which exceed our customers expectations
- Our flexible approach to working will enable you to build your career and continue to study while you work
What you'll do
We're looking for you to share our aspirations for disrupting the market and gaining a market share, so you'll need to bring an understanding of what is happening in the market to create a leading proposition. We'll look to you to manage the design, development and launch of new products, ensuring speed to market in support of business strategy and maximising the customer experience.
On top of that, you'll be:
- Managing our e-commerce product set to make sure we deliver a market leading customer proposition
- Contributing to the design and development of our strategy for a defined set of products in a new start up within our innovation team
- Leading on creating and implementing our e-commerce strategy
- Working with our partners within the merchant acquiring industry
- Defining the sales framework for a defined set of products, including sales channels, originator accreditation and training and evidential standards required in the sales process
The skills you'll need
You'll bring experience of supporting high quality, complex projects and working effectively across business units and functions, while managing risks, issues, stakeholders and governance requirements.
You'll also bring:
- Proven experience of managing an e-commerce proposition
- A background of working in a merchant acquiring role
- Product management experience with a proven track record of delivering innovative products to market
- Experience of using Agile methodologies
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Tyl, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.