Branch Manager Terenure
Join us as a Branch Manager in Terenure
- As Branch Manager, you'll have a key role to play in influencing and driving both business and marketing strategies
- You'll inspire your team to deliver exceptional customer service through coaching and training, and by organising activities within the local community
- This is an opportunity to work across several channels to attract and develop business, and benefit from great career progression and work-life balance
What you'll do
With customers at the heart of your role, you'll be leading, coaching and motivating a branch team to deliver exceptional customer service. You'll be connecting and engaging with customers to provide straightforward advice and information about our products and services. And you'll bring our vision and values to life by developing trusting customer relationships and identifying improvement areas to meet their changing needs.
Your duties will also include:
- Positively supporting your team, encouraging their development and succession planning as you help them to improve their on-going product knowledge
- Ensuring regulatory controls and operational processes are in place to protect our customers, and implementing processes and procedures in the branch's operation
- Compliantly handling complaints, consistently improving customer outcomes while meeting our policy requirements
- Providing crucial support to your team, ensuring that all regulatory training is undertaken
The skills you'll need
Along with a Financial Adviser Diploma, you'll have strong experience in a similar role which will be paired with a proven record of delivering excellent service in a customer service environment. You'll also have experience of providing tailored advice to customers based on their individual needs. You'll be a confident communicator, able to explain our products and services in an understandable and meaningful way, and you'll have proven experience of successfully managing a team.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation skills, and the ability to successfully prioritise
- An understanding of our service and risk control standards
- The ability to inspire a culture of continuous improvement for both your team and our customers
- An understanding of our lending and support processes, particularly presenting and packaging lending proposals
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Ulster Bank, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulators, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and Fitness and Probity (F&P) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These may include a full credit check, a criminal record check (if based in the UK), residency and right to work checks.
There will be an ongoing requirement for the role holder to maintain fit, proper and sound standing to perform in the post.