Join us as Journey Developer in London
- This role is a chance to help deliver on our ambitions to build and run the digital bank of the future, and to create and deliver world class products and services in Personal Banking that meet our customer journey vision
- Rebuilding our customer journeys is key to our strategy, and you can expect engagement with and exposure to senior stakeholders and leaders
- You'll be joining an area that works at a fast pace underpinned by agile delivery, and is driving fundamental change in who we are as an organisation
- It's an opportunity to be at the heart of changing our customers' experiences, and how they bank
What you'll do
Working with the broader Future Initiatives team, you'll be helping us create and deliver new innovative customer experiences. Working in sprints as part of multi-disciplinary teams, you'll make sure that we place the customer at the heart of everything we do, while retaining a commercial drive. To do that you'll build understanding of and anticipate their needs, and will gather early feedback on what will deliver value.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Delivering the prioritised digital journey backlog to improve customer journeys, including identifying opportunities, designing the journey proposition and experience, and acting as a subject matter expert
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders from a range different areas of the bank
- Creating customer value as soon as possible by understanding the interactions and steps in a journey, and making best use of the resources available to minimise waste
- Delivering, consolidating and automating all business performance and proposition activities that keep the customer journey running effortlessly, including commercial planning, pricing optimisation, complaints, Net Promoter Score, Closed Loop Feedback, outer loop monitoring, and reporting among others
- Monitoring competitor activity across the journey portfolio, and actively generating responses to market changes
- Responding to incidents effectively, contributing to the resilience, investment and improvement of the systems which underpin the customer journey
- Undertaking risk assessments on the customer journeys, and keeping them up to date
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a background working in an area that delivers direct customer value, and who has experience of working within customer-centric improvement projects or initiatives. You'll also have experience of effectively managing relationships with senior stakeholders, with proven influencing skills.
We'll also expect:
- Knowledge of agile working, with agile experience valuable
- A clear interest in doing things differently, and the ability to challenge the status quo
- The ability to learn and apply new systems and concepts at pace
- A positive outlook, with a 'can do' attitude
- The ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders representing different specialisms across the bank, including support functions such as Risk and Finance
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.