Join us in Bristol as a Technology Lead
- This key role is a chance to set up and develop a first class DevOps team from scratch
- You'll be working on digital channels for our Private Banking business, working with innovative technologies and solutions to overcome and implement unique challenges
- The role is an opportunity to have an immense on Coutts' digital product and its delivery
What you'll do
Joining the new and growing Digital Delivery department at Coutts, you'll be part of our mission to adopt the latest technologies for our client facing digital channels, creating a seamless experience for customers You'll work closely with the business and product owners not only to develop the new product, but to influence them on best practice and to create digital advocacy. Your work will have a direct impact on our customers, and you'll have huge scope to adopt and work on innovative technologies and solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical design, development and integration of full responsive UI for customer facing applications, coordinating with back end developers, solution designer and enterprise architects
- Creating performant front end applications and implementing the defined architecture patterns
- Technical design and development of front end framework and tools
- Setting up the front end development team with agile and DevOps processes and tooling
- Managing a broad range of stakeholders, including the client-facing business, product owners, architects, an UX designers, making sure features are scheduled in sprints and communicated, with consultation provided to the UX designers and product owners
- Mentoring and coaching front end developers
- Writing, auditing and improving test coverage, and establishing adherence to best practice
The skills you'll need
Good understanding of online security models such as OAuth 2.0 would be preferred, as would understanding of Node.js, AJAX, JQuery, React and PWA.
You'll also be proficient in:
- Jenkins and Jira
- Containerisation and cloud technologies
How we'll reward you
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.