Performance & Business Management Analyst
Join us in Warsaw as a Performance & Business Management Analyst
- This high profile role will see you providing executive support to the Head of NatWest Poland
- This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and gain insight into this exciting business area
- You'll enjoy valuable exposure to senior stakeholders
- This role is available for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
You’ll provide support to the Head of NatWest Poland and the leadership team with particular emphasis on managing information flow and the planning and coordinating activities and projects. You'll also find solutions to enquiries by liaising with relevant stakeholders, and you'll complete a variety of administrative tasks.
You'll help the Head of NatWest Poland to prioritise the high volume of urgent matters that are required to be turned around in the day to day operation, including projects of a highly confidential nature.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Organising internal and external meetings including room and equipment booking
- Managing diaries, and booking and tracking travel requests
- Coordinating and submitting invoices and expenses
- Producing agendas, gathering meeting packs and briefing documents
- Managing distribution lists and software updates
- Managing holiday requests and tracking for the team
- Creating and maintaining key internal relationships across NatWest Poland front to back as well as the wider bank
- Complying with all policies and deliver against statutory, regulatory and legal obligations
The skills you'll need
You We're looking for someone with previous experience in a leadership support or business management role, and sound knowledge of the bank and NatWest Poland structure.
You'll need the ability to analyse and prioritise information, instructions and papers, and to work and act your own initiative. You'll also need to be able to operate with discretion, and deal with issues calmly and quickly.
As well as this, you'll demonstrate:
- The ability to work with all stakeholders including senior management
- To be a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven planning and organisation skills
- be flexible and able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of MS applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.