Field Sales Manager
We're offering Field Sales Manager opportunities at NatWest Tyl in a range of nationwide locations
- This is a chance to work in an exciting new merchant services proposition which provides the spirit of a FinTech, backed by the scale and reach of NatWest
- You'll be providing a first-class face-to-face service in the field, aligned to customer needs and acting as a trusted partner in your allocated region
- You'll be honing your commercial expertise in a collaborative and forward looking team who are determined to create something different in the market
- The role will involve travel to customers around your region, and can be based in a number of locations around the country
What you'll do
You'll be building quality relationships through face to face contact with new and existing customers and key external stakeholders to earn trust, confidence and respect. In the process, you'll be generating new business income from our allocated geographic area.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building business profile externally through introducer relationships, networking and cold calling and supporting the growth of market share
- Achieving income and business objectives
- Working proactively with customers and internal and external stakeholders to enhance the customer experience and our new proposition in the local market
- Owning initial customer relationship and relevant due diligence to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Growing and meeting new to bank customer needs through delivering excellent customer service
- Working seamlessly with other areas of the bank when referrals are presented
- Providing our new customers with an excellent customer experience as evidenced by satisfaction and NPS metrics
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience in a face to face customer sales role in either merchant services or working with SMEs, and the enthusiasm and creativity to make a difference in a dynamic start-up environment.
You'll also need:
- Good understanding of the SME market, including financial, economic and market awareness
- The ability to build personal networks within the bank and externally to promote the product, deliver a seamless customer experience and grow business
- The ability to work on own initiative in a field based role
- To be comfortable working outside of rigid structures and frameworks
- Strong organisational and diary management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Tyl, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.