Product Manager - Cora / AI
This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for an Experience Manager– AI/Cora to join us in London, Manchester, or Edinburgh
- If you’re passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and want to develop your technical capabilities, this may be the ideal role for you
- You'll be supporting the strategy and development of new and optimised customer service journeys and experiences within the Help and Support space
- This is a great platform to channel your creativity and make a real difference to our customers and our banking future
- You'll be part of our Customer Facing AI team, working with stakeholders and contributors to ensure the successful development and delivery of our Cora chatbot, and wider customer service initiatives within the Digital space
What you'll do
As Digital Experience Manager, you'll play a key role in supporting and enabling our customers to make better use of content, instilling an ethos of continuous improvement in performance, connectivity, insight and problem solving, alongside creating a better experience using digital innovation. You'll be using customer insight and data to define new customer experiences, as well as optimising, testing and validating existing journeys, to make sure our customers are getting the best possible experience every time.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Managing a team of experience managers who are designing and building journeys for Cora, FAQs and Support Centre
- Delivering measurable improvements in customer experiences across our Cora chatbot solution to drive increased usage and value growth targets
- Working with stakeholder across the bank to ensure the backlog remains relevant, acting as a promoter of Cora and ensure ‘front-door’ approach is maximised
- Supporting the management and delivery of change through our digital channels, from inception to post-live validation and monitoring
- Making sure the brand, customer experience and impacts on engagement are considered at every stage
- Ensuring that the knowledge we generate and gather has a clear purpose and that it will be fit for purpose in terms of timing and quality
- Responsible for developing and facilitating relationships across the organisation to ensure integrated working and knowledge sharing across teams
The skills you'll need
You'll be the voice of the customer in this role, so you'll need to be passionate about customer experience and continuous improvement in a digital context.
You'll need a good understanding of current and emerging technologies regarding digital support, and considerable experience writing for the web incorporating usability, accessibility and marketing. Along with understanding online and mobile usage, new functionality and their links to other channels, you'll possess the ability to originate and commission copy within regulatory and corporate guidelines.
Along with this you’ll be:
- Confident in using data and insight to optimise digital journeys and be able to teach and coach others to do the same
- Skilled in journey mapping, writing copy, user experience (UX) and design
- Have an understanding of content management approaches, technologies and applications
- An awareness of language semantics with a solid grasp of intent and outcome
- Proficient in the use of digital tools, and how to use them to improve the customer experience
- Confident in your ability to work collaboratively and influentially with a wide range of stakeholders
- Have experience of agile working
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.