Avaloq Business Analyst / Developer
We're looking for an Avaloq Business Analyst / Developer to join us in Zurich.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment, while being able to interact with various stakeholders
- You'll be joining our organisation as it's transforming its architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
- Work with the latest technologies and share your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
What you'll do
We are looking for an experienced Avaloq Certified Professional to strengthen our team in Banking and Lending, Private Banking Services. The candidate is expected to provide strong skills in business analysis, software development, requirements gathering and support to our application management team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Avaloq parameterisation, development of software changes
- Business analysis
- Incident management, 3rd level support
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality
- Technical testing activities during release cycles
- Shared responsibility for successful implementation of Projects
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with software implementation skills in Avaloq and with a strong background of Avaloq Message Interface and file handling in Avaloq. Business analysing skills is an advantage.
We’ll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Experience in Avaloq parameterisation and development with one or more Avaloq Modules
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong English, German beneficial
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
RBS Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT services and operations processing provider for Private Banking entities of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to Private Banking clients.
The RBS Private Banking entities offer high net worth clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts and Adam & Co brands as well as to designated NatWest and RBS clients in the UK and internationally. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.