If your expertise lies in requirement definition and analysis, working with business to enhance clarity, do functional impact and triage assessments, functional design, requirement spec and prioritization leading to shaping and developing modern responsive digital applications that is aligned with RBS’s enterprise architecture, this position as Business Analyst is ideal for you. In this role, you will be working as a part of a high performing scrum team and will be responsible for
- Collaborating with senior business stakeholders to understand their needs & features
- Design robust digital solutions and functional flows to meet the needs of business stakeholders,that are aligned with the Bank’s goal of customer first and simplified user experience. Be a key influencer in overall functional design & realisation of AI solutions of Personal and Business Banking and wider RBS’s AI teams
- Collaborate with the development team to enable them deliver high quality responsive applications aligned to requirements
- Collaborate with the testing team to enable them design and test with utmost clarity of requirements
- Liaise with other teams of Bank to ensure integration points are identified well and taken care of
To qualify for this role, you need to be a Business analyst with strong banking experience and familiar with digital ways of engaging with customers and identifying flows in those streams. You also need to possess strong analytical, trouble-shooting, leadership & communication skills with the right attitude to collaborate & work with a high-energy global scrum teams and senior business stakeholders.
What the Business Does
This role is based in PB-Digital (Digital & Engineering Services) Technology Services India division reporting to the Project Manager.
Cora is a high visibility strategic business programme that aims to use AI as driver for responding to customer queries and enhance user experience while driving optimization of operational costs.
Cora technology team adopts the following key principles to drive & deliver all above mentioned business goals.
- Design, adapt and implement solutions around IBM Watson AI engine
- Deploy and configure components in IBM Bluemix cloud
- Adapt to delivery processes of the team while working with teams and clients distributed across locations
- Driven by strong agility tools & culture
As a Business Analyst, you will be required to:
- Collaborate with Cora’s business and engineering teams (includes Technical Leads, Designers and Developers) to enable them deliver high quality applications with customer centric and secure journeys
- Responsible to identify and define requirements for Cora team and in-turn enable them to function with required level of clarity
- Have a deep understanding and appreciation with RBS’s enterprise architecture and the impact points for Cora
- Very good appreciation of Personal & Business banking business and knowledge on standards of UK banks
- Define requirements for state-of-the-art AI applications and their integration with existing applications of RBS
- Familiar with collaboration / testing tools and frameworks like BDD.
The Skill You Need
- Familiarity with online banking process flows and business functions
- Keen interest in exploring and enhancing new ways of customer engagement and improving their experience
- Experience in creating functional designs & option analysis documents
- Experience of using Use Cases in the requirements gathering process
- Experience with testing – including frameworks like BDD
- Experience in working with third party software vendors
- Experience in working in large and geographically dispersed teams
- Familiarity with flowcharting tools (like Microsoft Visio) meant for Business Analysts
- Experience in Agile ways of working and tools like JIRA/Rally, Confluence etc.,
- More than 6 yrs of industry experience with 2-3 years of experience in banking/finance
Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
We’ll make sure you’re clear on what’s expected of you in your role, that you have what you need so that you’re capable of succeeding, and that you’re motivated to do your best work. We’re a place where you can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be recognised for the great contributions you make.
Your reward is about much more than just your salary. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible, giving you the freedom to make choices which fit your lifestyle, and your plans for the future.
We care about diversity, and we believe everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work. And as an equal opportunity employer, we invite applicants from all sections of the community including across gender identities, orientations, physical and mental capabilities, cultures and ages. We want you for the work you’ll do.