Associate Director Private Banking Strategy
We're looking for an Associate Director of Private Banking Strategy to join us in London
- Join us at Coutts and provide leadership and direction for our Private Banking strategy
- You'll be delivering strategic analysis and making recommendations for the executives and board
- Hone your existing strategic skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
In your new role you'll be a thought leader in the strategy team, delivering strategic insight and analysis of bank performance, competitor activity, potential business opportunities and customer behaviours. You'll be driving and leveraging internal, industry and client insight to stay abreast of key strategic developments in Wealth Management and the wider market.
You'll also be:
- Delivering strategic projects through all stages of the project lifecycle
- Driving commercial discussions to deliver bottom line value
- Acting as an ambassador for strategy within Private Banking
- Representing strategy in forums up to CEO level
The skills you'll need
Top tier consulting experience is an essential requirement for the role, you'll also need proven experience in a professional services capacity with strong consulting and strategy skills and experience in top tier consulting. You'll need a strong understanding of the Wealth Management industry and the wider market.
You'll also need:
- Experience in change, strategy, commercial roles and project management
- Proven experience in scoping, managing and successfully delivering projects
- Excellent analytical credentials and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.