Lead Test Designer (SOX)
Role holder will be responsible for controls testing of various SOX and Non SOX compliance requirements from India based on NWM technology Risk & Control framework. Also work together with relevant teams based in India, UK and US. Role holder will typically engage with a number of stakeholders during the course of controls testing and will support complete process. This role will entail coordinating with global/regional stakeholders of Technology.
What the Business Does:
This role is based in the NWM Technology IT Risk and Controls Team and within SOX Testing function.
NWM Tech IT Risk and Controls is first line of defence team to achieve managing NWM IT Risk and Controls. NWM Tech is responsible for design, deliveries implementation and continuous improvement of Controls in line with NWM Risk framework.
As Lead Test Designer your key responsibilities will be:
• SOX & Control Adequacy and Effectiveness Testing outputs & Status
• Controls test scripts, test results Documentation, control gaps, re-performance testing
• SOX & Control Testing artefacts and Reports
• Highlighted risks due to control failures
• Obtain confirmation of controls gaps with respective stakeholder and development of remediation plans
• Monthly test outputs and status reports
• Expertise areas should include experience in Security Policies, Processes, Controls testing and Technology Risk
• Conducting audits & reviews related to SOX, FINRA, US Regulatory reporting and other regulatory requirements to management team
The skills you will need:
• B.E./ B.Tech /M.E./ MCA / MBA / MSC from reputed institute
• More than 8 years of experience in Information Technology with focus on Technology Risk management/Compliance in an IT set up and /or financial services organization covering areas such as Information Security, Risk management and Controls testing. SOX and other Regulatory Compliance testing experience. Big 4 or consulting experience preferred
• Industry certifications CISA, CISSP, CISM
• Experience in IT Technology and frameworks related to Technology, Risk Assessment, Payment Controls Control Testing Framework, GRC tools, policy framework for operational Risk & Compliance
• Training/certification in Information Security, Audit, Payment Controls, Risk management, ISO 27001/31000, GRC tools, SOX, Controls testing frameworks and regulatory would be an added advantage
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services, and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service, and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.