Regulatory Reporting Associate
Join us in Frankfurt as a Regulatory Reporting Associate
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven Regulatory Reporting Associate to join our Financial Control and Reporting function
- You'll be working in a small and professional local team in Frankfurt, with the opportunity to own the role and make it your own
- This is a great chance to work on Treasury and general commercial banking markets activities, and gain a broader knowledge of all aspects of the Finance department
What you'll do
Post regulatory approvals, the plan for the NatWest Bank German Branch is –
- To be engaged in managing and depositing Euro liquidity
- To be engaged in processing and settling of Euro payments
- To offer loans and attract deposits from Large German Corporates clients
You'll be supporting the compilation of timely and accurate delivery of local regulatory reporting, including Balance Sheet, P&L, Liquidity and Capital reporting for the local entities as required in line with local deadlines and metrics, and you'll escalate issues to the Regulatory Reporting Manager. You'll be performing reconciliation activities with Head Office, reporting to regulatory returns as appropriate to ensure effective control around outputs.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Providing information as required by both Internal and External Auditors after consultation with the Head of Finance
- Reconciliation of Head Office Reporting to Local Regulatory returns as appropriate to ensure effective control around outputs
- Working with Internal and External Auditors and providing information as required and in consultation with Head of Finance Frankfurt
- Reviewing and maintaining local Finance Department procedures and controlling operational risks in the Finance Department
The skills you'll need
You'll need the ability to apply finance skills and knowledge to a diverse range of issues, and you should have an understanding of central bank reporting requirements and German Regulatory Reporting.
You'll also need:
- Experience in relevant Finance applications as well as advanced skills in Excel
- To be fluent in German and English, verbal and written
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.