IT Problem Manager
We're looking for an IT Problem Manager to join us in Zurich.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment, while being able to interact with various stakeholders
- You'll be joining our organisation as it's transforming its architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
- Work with the latest technologies and share your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
What you'll do
You will be part of a young and motivated team and will use your skills to shape IT Problem management within our organisation. You will be responsible for the delivery of permanent solutions to incident root causes, preventing incidents from reoccurrence and therefore ensuring best in class service quality. You will also play a role in the proactive improvement of the modern and diverse IT services we are providing to our customers internationally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of root cause analysis of problems on all levels of RBS Services provided applications and infrastructure landscape
- Ownership of the problem record lifecycle including regular business communications for High profile problem records as well as the delivery of the sustainable solutions in collaboration with all RBS Services IT Departments
- Involvement in the continuous service improvement process, proactively identifying potential weaknesses and driving resolution
- Monthly Problem overview reporting to our stakeholders
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a broad experience in Incident or Problem Management. You'll need to have a degree in computer science or engineering and demonstrate experience with ITIL Framework.
We’ll also expect the role to demonstrate:
- Good analytic understanding (able to recognise dependencies and relations within our system environment)
- Ability to chair meetings and drive root cause discussions in an efficient manner involving the various other technical areas
- Fast in adapting to new procedures and working practices of a dynamic and international environment
- Good English and German skills
- Working in a matrix organisation
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
RBS Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT services and operations processing provider for Private Banking entities of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to Private Banking clients.
The RBS Private Banking entities offer high net worth clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts and Adam & Co brands as well as to designated NatWest and RBS clients in the UK and internationally. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.