Avaloq Output Developer
Join us in Zurich as a Software Engineer in our Enterprise & Data Services subdomain.
- This is an engaging role in which you'll develop software changes for the end to end output landscape on our Avaloq platform
- Working alongside our Enterprise and Data Services team,, you'll enjoy a vibrant team environment while developing your knowledge of this specialized area
- You'll benefit from significant stakeholder engagement as you'll be a point of contact for your colleagues for business analysis and project management for output related projects
- You'll have RtB and CtB responsibility for the satellite systems Output Factory, Archive and Scanning Workflow
What you'll do
Our team is responsible for all topics around the client Output (printed and electronic) which includes the entire lifecycle of defining, processing and archiving client Output in Avaloq and its different satellite systems (Output Factory, Archive, Scanning Workflow).
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Business analysis, specification, implementation of changes in Avaloq and coordination of changes in the satellite systems together with 3rd party
- Business End User Consulting and Training
- Incident management and 3rd level support in Avaloq and the different output satellite systems and technical testing activities during release cycles
- Work in different projects, project management responsibilities
- Consult with end users and business SME’s in London.
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of Avaloq and who is certified Avaloq Professional since at least two years. A previous role in Output Management is a plus, this will include in-depth Oracle and PL/SQL knowledge such as TOAD. You'll have a strong focus on delivery, and a collaborative approach which allows you to deliver Projects with key stakeholders in technology and while promoting a robust team culture and work ethic.
Along with a background in banking industry, you're basic Unix experience would be beneficial.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
RBS Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT services and operations processing provider for Private Banking entities of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to Private Banking clients.
The RBS Private Banking entities offer high net worth clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts and Adam & Co brands as well as to designated NatWest and RBS clients in the UK and internationally. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.