Introducer Relationship Director
We're hiring an Introducer Relationship Director to join us in the North.
- This is an opportunity to be involved in setting up a new team with the mission of increasing our share of the asset financing referrals market
- Asset Finance experience is essential
- You and the team will build effective and lasting working relationships with approved brokers and introducers, maximising the referrals we receive
- You'll be covering brokers and introducers across North which includes the Midlands, North of England, Scotland and potential for NI too. Travel across your regions will be a feature of your role
- As part of this role, you’ll also be working towards an externally recognised qualification that will help you deliver an outstanding service to our customers
What you'll do
This role will task you with designing and implementing a strategy to maximise referrals from our relationships with the introducer and broker markets. You'll manage and grow our existing national introducer relationships, identify sources of new business through introducers, and prospect new national introducers within your mandate.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Using your understanding of the local market to implement a strategy to maximise regional opportunities, and your strong understanding of our sector strategies to align activity with introducers
- Overseeing the governance process for all introducers, including performance reviews which use a data-driven approach to maximise effectiveness
- Understanding and appropriately pricing against risk and value
- Proactively contacting customers where they have default arrears at the appropriate stage, understanding their current situation and making arrangements to bring arrears up to date, and rescheduling agreements
- Leading by example and ensuring that we maintain professional and responsible sales standards
The skills you'll need
As a must, we need someone with strong experience in and a thorough understanding of asset finance processes and procedures, including a good understanding of the external broker process. You'll have a proven history of building strong, trusting relationships, and well developed conflict management skills.
We'll also expect:
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office applications – particularly Word and Excel
- The ability to be self directed in your work, setting your own priorities and working to defined deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and in writing
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to maintain clear and accurate documentation
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary range starting from £45,720 which is negotiable depending on experience. You'll also receive an extra 20% of salary to put towards retirement savings (min 8% mandatory contribution) and benefits. You can choose to take cash or opt for a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Lombard, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.