Intern, Large Corporate & Sectors Corporate Coverage
This job posting is no longer active
We’re looking for an intern to join the Large Corporate & Sectors desk in our Frankfurt office
- This is a 4-6 month internship in our Frankfurt office, working as on our team covering German large corporates
- You’ll have the chance to gain exposure to NatWest bank and NatWest Markets’ full suite of products, and to interact with a broad range of specialist teams from across the bank
- The start date of the internship is flexible and will be agreed with you
What you'll do
You will be a full part of the team who own NatWest’s worldwide relationships with large German corporates. As an intern you’ll be conducting company and industrial data research, credit and financial analysis, sector research and review, peer analysis, and other tasks related to the client relationship management. You'll have the chance to interact with a wide range of teams in the bank and gain broad exposure, including Corporate Financing & Risk Solutions, Loan Markets, Corporate Sector Advisory, Rating Advisory, FX, and Transaction Services.
It’s a chance to gain valuable professional experience, including:
- Supporting the team in structuring and executing transactions
- Financial modelling for specific transactions
- Drafting client presentations
- Managing clients’ risks
- Updating financial reporting
This is an ideal opportunity if you're looking to build a career in the financial industry.
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone who is fully fluent in both German and English, and is studying towards a degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a similar discipline at university or business school. You’ll ideally already have finished your first 3 semesters at university, and previous experience in finance would be welcome, though not essential.
You should demonstrate:
- A strong interest in finance and economics, with excellent organisation and communication skills
- A results focused and team orientated approach, with strong client focus and relationship skills
- A high proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- A strong desire to develop your financial analysis and modelling
What else you need to know
Your application in English should include your letter of motivation, CV transcript of records and other relevant certificates from university and previous internships.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.