Business Performance Manager, Private Banking Services, Coutts
Join us in Bristol as a Business Performance Manager
- Working closely with our Private Banking (PB) leadership team, you'll help us to manage internal cost controls and financial processes to ensure the highest level of accountability, transparency and returns across the PB Services budget
- You'll have a clear oversight of end to end business financials, and you'll work to continuously improve the quality of management reporting
- Along with exposure to senior stakeholders, you'll benefit from flexible working options and considerable variety
What you'll do
We'll look to you to support the actuals, forecasting and budgeting processes for PB Services, ensuring financials are managed holistically to drive accountability, transparency and optimal returns. You'll also support with the development of a dynamic and robust financial plan and ongoing strategic cost management to deliver to target.
As well as this, you'll:
- Develop relevant, timely and accurate MI reporting to assist with business optimisation
- Implement industry best practices to improve costs and resource management
- Work with finance to put in place an effective operating model to produce accurate and transparent financials
- Foster a one team approach and continue to build a culture of high performance, support and collaboration
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience of cost reporting and associated stakeholder management. You'll be familiar with setting and managing a budget to support a business. You'll also be able to manipulate data to form meaningful insights, and investigate and explain financial variances.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
- The ability to meet tight deadlines with high quality output and astute attention to detail
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus a benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.