Join us as a Service Analyst in London
- Take on a role with great learning potential in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Support team in Commercial & Private Banking (CPB)
- With a major transformation programme running alongside us, there'll be plenty of opportunity to get involved in the touch points between Change and Support processes and to gain an understanding of how new system functionality is introduced
- This role will provide an excellent opportunity to develop your ITIL and service management skills and your technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
What you'll do
You'll be providing support for our commercial customers who use the CRM system, based on our core service management disciplines. The CRM system supports and maintains the relationships that our front-line colleagues have with their customers, as well as helping them build new customer relationships. We have an ambitious plan for monthly change mapped out for the next few years, and you'll be involved in this.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering technical support for the CPB CRM system, activities and processes
- Acting as the central point of customer contact and providing first and second level support using the incident management, change management and request fulfilment processes
- Following the appropriate escalation path where required
- Taking ownership of queries and general service in your area of specialist knowledge, and keeping the customer at the front of your thinking
- Acting quickly when recovering service and adopting a thorough and proactive approach to risk management
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders involved in the delivery of service for specific areas
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience in a business analyst or IT support role and excellent technical and problem solving skills. MS Dynamics experience would be an advantage, but this can also be developed in role.
We'll look to you to demonstrate:
- Some understanding of and, ideally, experience in commercial banking
- Technical expertise and skills, particularly in querying issues, obtaining correct information and attempting to resolve issues before escalation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to assimilate information quickly, solve problems and articulate alternative solutions
- The ability to coordinate a number of activities and work well under pressure
- Proficiency with MS Office and web based applications
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus a cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.