Graduate in Change Management
This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Change Management Graduate to join us in Warsaw
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of our two year Graduate Programmes, and build the skills and experience you’ll need for a rewarding and fulfilling career with us
- You’ll specialise in Change Management, and you’ll complete four rotations, giving you a great insight into different areas of the bank and how we operate
- Along with the chance to build a strong network, you’ll benefit from an assigned mentor who will support and supervise your professional development
What you'll do
This Graduate programme will see you working with project managers, portfolio management office and business analysts in the delivery of various projects, supporting our business partners to identify and validate new change initiatives. You'll be involved in the project planning process, and you'll be reporting on the progress, controls and resource requirements. You'll also be supporting our Simplification & Change team, ensuring all project deliverables are in line with relevant RBS policies and frameworks
As well as this, you'll be:
- Managing change according to RBS and industry standard project methodologies by understanding the project lifecycle
- Preparing cost and revenue forecasts, and planning and monitoring project expenses and budget tracking
- Ensuring any risks, dependencies and constraints associated with change initiatives are identified, and developing solutions to overcome obstacles to meet business requirements
- Preparing communication plans for change initiatives, progress reports and dashboards based on change management frameworks and project specific needs
- Ensuring all mandatory project documentation is created and maintained throughout the duration of the project and archived according to our records management policy
- Supporting the delivery of automation sprints in our Digital Studio, applying an Agile/Scrum approach
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for people who are in their final year of their university degree or who have recently graduated. You'll need to be fluent in both verbal and written English, and along with the drive and enthusiasm to learn quickly, you’ll be a team player with the ability to support with the development of the team.
Along with an understanding of project methodologies including Waterfall and Agile/Scrum, you'll have an awareness of business analysis market standards.
As well as this, you’ll demonstrate:
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively manage relationships with colleagues and senior managers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Astute attention to detail
How we'll reward you
This is a two year programme aimed at fast-tracking your development through intense on the job training. This enables you to get an exceptional understanding of the bank’s operating model, gain a diversified experience and build a wide network across the structures of our organisation.
The experience and knowledge gained in the course of the two year programme is equivalent of four to five years of professional experience in respective fields. Having completed the programme you'll be perfectly equipped to apply for specialist and even senior specialist roles.
What’s on offer:
- Fast track development in chosen area of expertise in collaboration with highly skilled specialists
- An assigned mentor supporting and supervising your professional development
- A set of soft skill training adjusted to the role
- A set of technical training boosting required hard skills
- The opportunity to participate in external industry events
- Competitive remuneration
- Private health care and a benefits package
- A two year fixed term contract
To learn more about the programme visit: jobs.rbs.com/poland
Please note we will process only applications containing the below consent on the CV:
"I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data, included in my job offer, for the purpose of recruitment (as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 with amendments).
Moreover, I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data, included in my job offer, for the purpose of future recruitments."
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.