Graduate in Data & Analytics
Join us in Warsaw in the role of Data & Analytics Graduate
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of our two year Graduate Programmes, and build the skills and experience you’ll need for a rewarding and fulfilling career with us
- You’ll specialise in Data & Analytics, and you’ll complete three rotations, giving you a great insight into different areas of the bank and how we operate
- Along with the chance to build a strong network, you’ll benefit from an assigned mentor who will support and supervise your professional development
What you'll do
This Graduate programme will see you building the knowledge, skills and experience you’ll need to become a data specialist. You'll be responsible for interrogating, interpreting and visualising large volumes of data, and driving the use of data to ensure better customer engagement. As such, you'll be supporting the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution.
You'll also be:
- Helping us to transition from manual reporting into analytics with a use of top technology such SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio, Hadoop, and Teradata
- Participating in data science projects to research new technologies and analytics within the organisation
- Capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, ensuring they are in line with key strategic principles
- Coordinating reporting processes for multiple stakeholders
- Managing small data projects through the various life-cycle stages, from business need through to design and delivery
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for people who are in their final year of their university degree or who have recently graduated. You'll need to be fluent in both verbal and written English, and along with the drive and enthusiasm to learn quickly, you’ll be a team player with the ability to support with the development of the team.
You'll need to be an analytical thinker with a passion for data and the drive to explore how it can be used to make a positive difference in our decision making across the business.
As well as this, you’ll demonstrate:
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great working relationships as you work towards a common goal
- Technical skills and ideally an awareness of BI Tools (SAS, SAP, Oracle) or SQL
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Astute attention to detail
How we'll reward you
This is a two year programme aimed at fast-tracking your development through intense on the job training. This enables you to get an exceptional understanding of the bank’s operating model, gain a diversified experience and build a wide network across the structures of our organisation.
The experience and knowledge gained in the course of the two year programme is equivalent of four to five years of professional experience in respective fields. Having completed the programme you'll be perfectly equipped to apply for specialist and even senior specialist roles.
What’s on offer:
- Fast track development in chosen area of expertise in collaboration with highly skilled specialists
- An assigned mentor supporting and supervising your professional development
- A set of soft skill training adjusted to the role
- A set of technical training boosting required hard skills
- The opportunity to participate in external industry events
- Competitive remuneration
- Private health care and a benefits package
- A two year fixed term contract
To learn more about the programme visit: jobs.rbs.com/poland
Please note we will process only applications containing the below consent on the CV:
"I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data, included in my job offer, for the purpose of recruitment (as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 with amendments).
Moreover, I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data, included in my job offer, for the purpose of future recruitments."
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.