Supply Chain Manager, NatWest Markets
Join NatWest Markets in London as a Supply Chain Manager
- Sitting within the NatWest Markets front office in Supply Chain, you'll be recognised as a trusted adviser driving innovation and cost efficiency
- This is an exciting and fast-paced role and the work you do will both improve service delivery and reduce third party risk
- This role is available at Vice President level
What you'll do
You'll lead supplier sourcing and management for a specific area of the NatWest Markets business. We have a number of opportunities available aligned to different business areas, including the front office, centralised functions, Technology, Property and the Chief Operating Office. We'll look to you to source and select the third parties who provide solutions that meet business requirements in a cost effective manner.
As well as this, you'll:
- Work with business area stakeholders to ensure all accountable expenditure is managed to maximise value
- Manage all critical supplier relationships in your aligned business area – including intra group agreements – to reduce risk and improve service delivery
- Drive innovation and transformation, and identify efficiency opportunities to achieve savings targets
- Provide market insights to senior stakeholders in benchmarking and continuous improvements
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with extensive experience of market data, trading systems or brokerage, and a background in sourcing and supplier management. Along with excellent communication and presentation skills, you'll be proficient with building strong stakeholder relationships. You'll ideally hold a relevant professional qualification such as a Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
We'll also look to you to bring:
- Excellent responsiveness, professionalism, gravitas and diplomacy, and a deep understanding of core procurement best practices
- Proficiency with negotiating complex contracts with suppliers
- A solid track record of project delivery within a continuous-improvement driven environment
- Experience negotiating with and influencing both internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work within governance to creatively solve business challenges
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and pension funding. We also offer a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.