Analyst (Specialism) DLP
This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in managing various Information Security domain tools as Infrastructure specialist and associated product knowledge, a position as Analyst (Specialism)is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for providing proactive support related work managing the Information Security application’s Infra Support.
To qualify for this role, you need to have 5+ years experience in installation, implementation, troubleshooting and management of critical Information Security application systems
What the Business Does
The DLP Analysis Team is responsible for initial analysis, monitoring and escalation of security events detected from web and email data protection controls within a 24/7/365 "Follow the Sun" model. The successful candidate will gain experience of operating in a technically complex, fast changing and dynamic environment. They will be exposed to various forms of threat including security breaches, intellectual property theft, insider trading, fraud and avoidance of security controls. Opportunity to work for a Global Information Security team with leading edge tools and processes and subject matter expertise.
As Analyst, you will be required to:
- Provide advice to client management with regard to moderately complex security issues
- Assist in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques and coordinate the reporting data security incidents
- Provide technical support to the client, management and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products
- Monitor the existing and proposed security standard setting groups in accordance with State and Federal legislation and regulations
- Identify and escalate changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures
- Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs
- Administers security policies to control access to systems and maintains the company firewall
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Service Enhancement of existing services with value adds to the organization
- Exercising DR & BCP of the running applications/infrastructure
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic checks.
- Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls
- Establish and maintain security operations to identify asses and manage Risk of having privilege access misuse in accordance with Group Policy and regulatory requirements
- To handle the Exception requests for the generic accounts usage, external site access, external data request, etc
Skills you need
- B.E/B. Tech, MCA, M.Sc. or Any Post Graduate diploma in information Security
- Experience identifying threats, vulnerabilities, exploitations and applying security controls, tools and techniques to detect or gather information on domains or subjects
- Experience and hands on knowledge with Data Loss Prevention security controls (Data in Motion/Use/Rest) and tools (e.g., Websense/Symantec DLP/ArcSight/McAfee ePO/QRadar/ /Splunk/Wireshark/Snort/Forensic tools)
- Knowledge of endpoint protection technology and loss protection strategies (e.g., Bluecoat proxies)
- Very good understanding of how TCP/IP networks function (protocols, ports, proxy log analysis, domain name resolution).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide data in a polished and easy to understand format
- Complete management of Various information security tools including installation, implementation, operations and troubleshooting
- Good general awareness of Information Security policies and Technology Risk Management from an enterprise / banking systems context
- Certifications a plus – Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CCNA, CCNP, SQL, Web Dev
- Good understanding of Server 2K3, 2k8 & 2K12, Cluster Management, Resource Capacity Management, System Administration, information, Service improvement Plans, Endpoint and Network Security, Problem Solving, Information Security Policies and Risk Management.
- DR & BCP planning, Process, Policies and Standards Improvement, On-Call Troubleshooting, Establish and maintain security operations to identify asses and manage Risk of having privilege access misuse in accordance with Group Policy and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of Access control, Attack Vectors, Threats, Risk, Vulnerabilities etc
- Good general awareness of Information Security policies, procedures & Standards and Technology Risk Management from an enterprise / banking systems context
- Good understanding of scripting (Perl, java, vbscript etc.)
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.