This job posting is no longer active
This role would be the key to building the testing capability for the PBB - Mortgages Testing Services in India. This role would contribute to successful delivery of the major projects scheduled in the immediate and long term future on the PBB-Mortgages Platform.
If your expertise lies in functional testing, a position as Test Analyst, this role is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for test analysis, test design, test execution, defect tracking, reporting test status to test lead/manager, co-ordinate with other project stakeholders, ensure the quality of the deliverables and maintain the records of quality assurance.
This role is based in Mortgages at Personal & Business Banking(PBB) reporting to the Test Lead.
What the Business Does - Mortgages:
Mortgage is, secured loans to personal customers to purchase residential property and where a "mortgage" over the property is taken as security for the loan. In RBS, Mortgages product generates ~40% of the Bank’s profit and over 50% of P&BB’s profits.
As Test Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis, Estimation, IA for CRs
- Participation in the technical discussions related to BRD/FSD/AD/CD
- Provide inputs to System Test Plan
- Preparation of Test conditions, Test cases, Traceability Matrix
- Test Data mining
- Test Execution – Shakedown, ST, Regression
- Participate in defect Triage/ Retesting
- Provide UAT, Implementation Support
- Provide necessary input/support to Test Lead/Manager
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables and maintain the records of quality assurance
- Manages stakeholder relationships with the business, technology and/or third parties including to a senior level across multiple franchises and functions when appropriate.
- Support test execution NFT, UAT, OAT etc
- Applies RBS P3M (portfolio, programme, project) standard process by understanding the development lifecycles and minimum mandatory requirements.
Skills you need
Must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree and minimum 4+ years of functional testing experience in testing.
- Testing Concepts in Agile Development
- Must be a fast learner and able to work under tight deadlines
- Test Automation experience of Selenium, QTP, RIT or any other test automation tool will be an advantage.
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.