MI Senior Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for an MI Senior Analyst in Warsaw
- Join our MI & Analytics Team, which is part of the wider Data & Analytics Business area of the bank
- It's an exciting time to join as we're currently going through transformation aimed at automating MI reporting via the use of SAS Visual Analytics and Oracle Business Intelligence to provide key Business Insights
- This role will be offered as approx. 12 month secondment
What you'll do
You'll be providing periodic reporting (mainly weekly and monthly) to multiple business areas and responding to ad-hoc business requests for information and analysis. The team is aiming to get involved in various analytical projects – the MI Senior Analyst will be expected to support such projects as and when required.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Liaise with various Business Partners (MI requestors) in order to understand their requirements and suggest options
- Optimise the existing reporting processes and identifying opportunities for simplification and automation
- Build positive, long-term relationships with Business Partners, the local and wider Data & Analytics team members, based across various locations - UK, Poland and India
- Proactively engage and influence Business Partners through the identification and development of actionable business insights and analytics
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of reports
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with strong analytical skills and a demonstrable skill of evaluating options and generating solutions.
In addition you'll have:
- Advanced English skills - both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and VBA
- The ability to work on your own initiative, and to build and maintain relationships with Business Partners and colleagues across various geographical locations
- The ability to translate business requirements and communicate to Business Partners complex technical information in a non-technical manner
It would also be an asset to have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL or MS Access
- Experience of SAS tools including Enterprise Guide and Visual Analytics
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help. If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.